Friday, August 16, 2013

WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY


Many things in life make me one happy girl, especially the simple things that we often take for granted. Simple things like waking up to the sun shining bright as ever, or getting my ass kicked at my gym (that makes me extremely happy). But most of all, what makes me happy is seeing someone else smile because I put it there. I'm very lucky. I feel blessed in every aspect of my life. I have an awesome family, the best boyfriend a girl could ask for, and I live in a wonderful community (if you haven't had the pleasure of visiting South Lake Tahoe, I strongly suggest putting it on your bucket list). I nanny for a wonderful little boy named Tanner. He is 9 years old and was born with severe Autism. If I can teach him something new, make him walk a few more steps, or get him to laugh... my heart fills with joy. Tanner is amazing. I wish the world could see how smart he actually is. He makes me really happy. If you haven't gotten to experience working with somebody who needs some extra help, I really recommend it. It will 100% make you happy and I can guarantee it will make him/her happy as well. Everyone needs a friend to help them out from time to time, am I right? What makes you happy?
xoxo
Always. Shine. Bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment