Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CMW

San Francisco
My 21st Birthday



My 24th Birthday
Yes, I have my girls, who I stay up late group texting until I fall asleep with my phone in hand, but Chris is hands down my best friend. He is my rock. He stays up with me when I don't feel good, he keeps my secrets, he listens to me (even if sometimes he's really tweeting, yes he's a huge fan of Twitter), he watches my Zumba dances, and he's always there for me... no matter what. I met Chris my Freshman year of high school and it was love at first sight (at least for me). My friend and I needed a ride home from a party and Chris made me pay him twenty bucks for the ride. We started hanging out with the same group of friends and my sophomore year (his junior year) we briefly dated. Anyways, we never really lost touch with each other and rekindled our relationship my junior year of college. Kind of weird, but everything just fell perfectly into place and it couldn't have felt more right. Chris is absolutely amazing and I no longer have to pay him to give me a ride home ;) Almost exactly three years ago on Septmeber 8th, 2010, Chris said to me, "I want to grow old with you and live happily ever after. I'm the luckiest boy in the world." <3 He told me this when I was down in San Francisco and he was up in Tahoe. Long distance relationships totally suck, but we made the best of it. Chris and I push each other, we encourage each other, and we both don't know what's to come... but that's kind of the exciting part. A year from today, we could be living in the middle of nowhere, but as long as I have him by my side, I don't care where we are. We are a team, building memories and living our happily ever after. I'm the lucky one.

"To be spontaneous is a form of surrendering, of saying that nothing matters at this moment but the two of us."

If you haven't met your special someone yet, he/she's out there. I promise. Just wait. Have fun in the mean time and don't settle... you're way too beautiful.

xoxo

Always. Shine. Bright. 

Valentine's Day 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment