Monday, May 5, 2014

REAWAKENING AT ITS FINEST

I just got back from a trip to Hawaii and every time I visit the magical island, I feel so rejuvenated. It has the ability to take all the stress of the mainland away by evaporating it and letting the windy island have its way with it. When I return, it's almost like I have a new outlook on life, like a kid in a candy store... I'm ready to conquer whatever's set fourth (especially the extra 5 pounds I gathered on my ass from having too much fun!). Chris and I moved into a new home the day we left for Hawaii, so we had a lot to come back too. I have to say, moving is one of the top 10 worst things ever! However, once you get all settled and cozy, you can't complain... especially since now we live right on the water! I feel so blessed to live the life I live. But, one topic that gets me every single time is how people define you by what you do, your "career." In my opinion, you should do what makes you happy and will bring you the most success. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up... Is that a problem? Not at all! I love helping children, children with disabilities, I love television and I love to dance.... I'm getting experience in all of them right now, seeing what I enjoy the best and having fun along the way :) Best thing of all, I don't have to be stuck behind a desk from  9-5, I get to enjoy the beautiful outdoors. So, before judging someone based on their "career," think if you are truly happy about yours.

                                                                    Maui, HI '14

Always. Shine. Bright.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment